[Using Sakai] Question on... Migrating content FROM MOODLE TO SAKAI

Adam Marshall adam.marshall at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Wed Sep 9 03:26:39 PDT 2009

we're moving from bodington to moodle and the biggest problem we have is that the Resoures tool doesnt understand IMS CPs. We create a CP in bodington and save all the meta data to the manifest; ideally this metadata would end up being saved in the resource description and meta data fields of the Edit Details page. One solution is to use Melete, but we dont really want to do this.

if anybody out there has added IMS CP support to Resources then please let us know.

adam

--
Dr AC Marshall (WebLearn Service Manager)
OUCS, 13, Banbury Rd. Oxford. OX2 6NN