[Using Sakai] Question on... Migrating content FROM MOODLE TO SAKAI

Vivie Sinou sinou at etudes.org
Tue Sep 8 11:42:15 PDT 2009

We just added support in our IMS CP Import code in Melete (a.k.a. Modules)
that imports Moodle content .zip packages right into Melete.

This code was released internally in our Etudes production recently and
should be available to the Sakai community in our next public release
(Melete 2.7), some time in November.

Best,
Vivie

--