[Using Sakai] In Resources tool, when some folder has non-English name, items in it don't open

Josh Baron Josh.Baron at marist.edu
Tue Sep 8 10:46:05 PDT 2009

Nikolay,

This question may be better answered by posting to the the Sakai
Developers or "dev" list as it is a bit technical in nature.

E-mail me directly if you need assistance getting on that list.

FYI, Josh

Joshua Baron
Director, Academic Technology and eLearning
Marist College
Poughkeepsie, New York  12601
(845) 575-3623 (work)
Twitter: JoshBaron