[Using Sakai] SoftChalk and Sakai integration - beta available

Ricci, Margaret P mricci at indiana.edu
Wed Oct 28 10:36:30 PDT 2009

Yes, SoftChalk has basically put Sakai on its list of LMSs that it will talk to.  The problem with SoftChalk is that it produces a whole web page with all sorts of files.  Uploading all of those to Sakai is a herculean task if you do them individually, and there are still plenty of people who look at me as if I have 3 heads when I say WebDAV.  The SoftChalk interface basically lets you upload the whole thing with about 3 clicks total.  I've been testing it since Boston - it's almost there.

Maggie

Margaret P. Ricci
Instructional Technology Consultant
Teaching and Learning Technologies Centers
Indiana University
812-855-8355
mricci at indiana.edu