[Using Sakai] Assignment attachments

Sean Keesler sean.keesler at threecanoes.com
Tue Oct 20 05:14:51 PDT 2009

Understood, and each of those URL's work fine. So they are in
Resources/attachments SOMEWHERE.
I just am saying that its hard to track down where somewhere is in
admin workspace resources, if the folder doesn't seem to exist (not
the name of the site).

Sean Keesler
130 Academy Street
Manlius, New York 13104 USA