[Using Sakai] Test and Quizzes [Scanned]

calvin mutsileng calvinmu at vut.ac.za
Thu Oct 15 07:05:48 PDT 2009

Josh.

Thanks for your reply I'm humbled honestly.

What I mean about embedded questions I  basically mean that,You find in
one question a short answer question where student can type in an answer
and they can choose a correct answer form a variety of choices using a
drop down text box(For example when you fill in an application on-line
you have to choose your year of  birth from a list of number of years
available to choose from.

Kind Regards,

Calvin Mutsileng.