[Using Sakai] Changing System Wide Test and Quiz Defaults

Josh Baron Josh.Baron at marist.edu
Thu Oct 1 13:23:07 PDT 2009

Ah, yes, we have encountered this problem (we were running 2.5.3 at the
time).  We did get a patch from rSmart, our support vendor, that addressed
the problem but I'm not sure if that patch made it into future Sakai
releases so it may still be an issue in 2.6.

I'm copying Earle Nietzel, our IT staff member who supports Sakai here, as
he should be able to provide details on the patch.

FYI, Josh

Joshua Baron
Director, Academic Technology and eLearning
Marist College
Poughkeepsie, New York  12601
(845) 575-3623 (work)
Twitter: JoshBaron