[Using Sakai] Large Course Testing

David McPherson dmcphers at vt.edu
Wed Nov 18 07:07:54 PST 2009

Hello All,

We have a course here at VT with about 1200 students in it and they are using Sakai to run their final exam.  We are meeting with the group in charge of the course and we are wondering if any one else out there has any experience with testing this many or even just a lot of students and what your recommendations are in terms of settings in Samigo.  We are also interested in how your Samigo performed under these sorts of loads and what if any special configuration changes to the server may have been done to have these tests perform better.

Thanks in advance,
Dave
--
David McPherson