[Using Sakai] FINAL Call for Speakers for 2010 Campus TechConference! - Deadline Fri. Nov. 6, 2009 [Scanned]

calvin mutsileng calvinmu at vut.ac.za
Wed Nov 4 02:02:56 PST 2009

I s there anyone who can help me to move questions(Quizes) from Moodle
to Sakai.

Kind Regards,

Calvin Mutsileng

Instructional Designer

IT Services

Vaal University of Technology

Tel no:016 950 9843 / 9753

Email: calvinmu at vut.ac.za

"Give a man a fish you feed him for the day ,But teach him how to fish
you feed him for a life time"