[Using Sakai] Bug in 2.6.1 webservices?

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 03:26:13 PST 2009

Hi Chinh,

You still need to configure the access control, even if only for
localhost:
See: http://steve-on-sakai.blogspot.com/2009/05/enabling-web-services-in-sakai-and.html

You should not be getting this error if its access related though.

At first glance, the SakaiScript.jws you attached looks normal. Are
you using a JDK or only a JRE? The jws classes compile at runtime so a
JDK must be set. What are your JAVA_OPTS? Can you access the rest of
Sakai normally? Can you re-download 2.6.1 and try again? Or maybe the
2.6.x branch?

cheers,
Steve