[Using Sakai] Collab down?

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 15:17:29 PST 2009

Hi Pieter,

That particular document is still valid, it could do with updating of the
tool frameworks that can be used but the information is still ok. I noticed
the license on those documents is Creative Commons, not sure if thats an
issue. Might be an idea to move these architecture docs to Confluence so
they can be kept up to date perhaps?

cheers,
Steve