[Using Sakai] migrate from angel to sakai?

Nate Angell nate.angell at rsmart.com
Tue Nov 3 13:21:06 PST 2009

Ah, the inconveniences of a proprietary system ;)

I don't have a good example/contact handy of an institution that has
moved from Angel, but I'm expecting that more will be headed that way
sooner rather than later, so you will not be alone.

The format of the end result you need is fairly straightforward, so as
you say, the trick would be to create the proper Angel db queries. If
you do work in this area, I'm sure others would be very interested and
willing to collaborate, so I encourage you to share anything you find
out or come up with back to this list.