[Using Sakai] Create listening exercices

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 02:33:01 PST 2009

FCKEditor saved the script fine as a HTML document in Resources. Even
if Tests and Quizzes ran the ran the HTML entered into it through
FormattedText to remove 'evil' tags, these tags should not be removed.

As a test, can you create a HTML document in resources, paste the
script in and see if it works just to double check your version of
FCKeditor?

Karen/Lydia, is T&Q running an extra cleanup on a HTML question?

cheers,
Steve