[Using Sakai] Create listening exercices

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 19:20:58 PST 2009

Hi Thach,

Certain tags are indeed removed from HTML input which is most likely the
issue you are running into. Whats the more complex script you refer to? I
didn't receive it in your original email. Can you repost it? The list of
evil/allowed tags is:

https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn//kernel/trunk/kernel-util/src/main/java/org/sakaiproject/util/FormattedText.java

cheers,
Steve