[Using Sakai] Import from Site

Josh Baron Josh.Baron at marist.edu
Thu May 28 14:29:35 PDT 2009

We're running 2.5.4 (rSmart CLE)...our experience is that as long as you
are an instructor in a course site you can import content from it into
another site (in which you are also an instructor).

Joshua Baron
Director, Academic Technology and eLearning
Marist College
Poughkeepsie, New York  12601
(845) 575-3623 (work)
Twitter: JoshBaron