[Using Sakai] Library Sakai 3 Integration Meeting: 5/28 @ 11am

Hollar, Susan shollar at umich.edu
Tue May 26 07:22:19 PDT 2009

The next meeting to discuss Library and Sakai 3 integration will be  Thursday, May 28, 11am - 12:30pm EDT (GMT-4).    We'll discuss potential library vignettes  to support incorporation of library-related information, data, or services into a Sakai 3 page.   Some preliminary vignettes have been developed and are available at:
http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/confluence/display/SLIB/Sakai+3+Potential+Library+Vignettes <http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/confluence/display/SLIB/Sakai&#43;3&#43;Potential&#43;Library&#43;Vignettes<http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/confluence/display/SLIB/Sakai+3+Potential+Library+Vignettes>>
Prior to the meeting, please take a few minutes to look over the vignettes, add your own, comment, and/or think about what you would consider highest priority.

Meeting agenda

* Introductions  (10 minutes)
* Presentation and discussion of vignettes  (50 minutes)
* Process for identifying priorities (20 minutes)
* Next steps (10 minutes)

 We'll use the the Sakai002 conference bridge:

 Telephone: +1 812 856 7060
 Internet: 156.56.240.9
 Conference Code: 350#
 PIN: 72524#