[Using Sakai] [Building Sakai] Mailtool for 2.6

Steve Swinsburg s.swinsburg at lancaster.ac.uk
Fri May 22 06:47:08 PDT 2009

If you want to make the same tool build in both 2.6 and 2.5 without
breaking the POM for one or the other, you can use build profiles
which are automatically selected to pick up the K1 dependencies in
2.6+ and the older dependencies in 2.5:

http://steve-on-sakai.blogspot.com/2009/05/build-profiles-and-sakai-dependencies.html
and
http://codingwithcoffee.com/?p=135

I have been using this approach for building Profile2 in 2.5 and 2.6
with the same POM for a few weeks. No issue so far. Nuno has also been
using the same approach for SiteStats.

cheers,
Steve

---