[Using Sakai] [Building Sakai] Mailtool for 2.6

Steve Swinsburg s.swinsburg at lancaster.ac.uk
Fri May 22 05:26:40 PDT 2009

Hi Seth,

I just noticed that its still in the tags, and the source is still
present, but its not available on the nightly builds. Also, in my
2.6.x sakai.properties I don't have anything set for the steathTools
property, but it doesn't show. Is it stealthed by default elsewhere?

cheers,
Steve

---
Steve Swinsburg