[Using Sakai] Mailtool Question

Dave McPherson dmcphers at vt.edu
Thu May 21 13:43:10 PDT 2009

Hi All,

I have a question about the Mailtool.  In a course site, if you have
groups and you are using the User-By-Role option and you have groups
defined in the site, the ability to select groups appears.  However,
in a project site, if you have groups defined and you are using the
same side-by-side, the ability to select groups does not appear.  Is
this how it's supposed to be?  Can any one shed some light or help me
find the correct settings so that I can select groups in a project
site when I'm using the mailtool.

Thanks,
Dave
--
David McPherson              Virginia Tech