[Using Sakai] Configuring Section Info tool -- creating categories?

will at serensoft.com will at serensoft.com
Thu May 21 13:05:21 PDT 2009

Okay, how do we create section categories? [Sakai 2.6.x]

Long version:

In section info:
- new course worksite
- sections tool
- options > manually manage sections > update
- add sections

Here we get a form with two popup menus:
Add 1-10 sections,
of [empty] categoy

Until we have a category or two to choose from, we can't create sections.

How do we create section categories?

Here's the question as put by Cheryl Cramer a year ago:

--
will trillich
"Our only real economic security lies in our power to meet human