[Using Sakai] FW: 2 of 2 Melete Problem

Rashmi Maheshwari rashmi at etudes.org
Tue May 19 11:24:55 PDT 2009

Hi,
You are trying on a test server so I am assuming you have light database
associated. Can you try to read the same section file through
Administrative Workspace> Resources>
/private/meleteDocs/site_id/module_moduleId.

Melete uses content hosting apis to store and read the resource. Has
there been change in this api in sakai 2.6.

thanks,
Rashmi
Melete Team

Vivie Sinou wrote: