[Using Sakai] Melete Problem

Ricci, Margaret P mricci at indiana.edu
Tue May 19 07:18:28 PDT 2009

I haven't had any trouble editing existing sections.  I just ran through all our test scripts last week which required me to edit sections, and I just tried it again.  It seems to work just fine for both file uploads and content edited with the FCK editor.

I haven't tried to edit imported content (at least I don't think I have).  Are you talking about pre-existing content sections?

Maggie

Margaret Ricci
Instructional Technology Consultant and Developer
Teaching and Learning Technologies Centers
Indiana University
812-855-8355
mricci at indiana.edu