[Using Sakai] Melete Problem

Dave McPherson dmcphers at vt.edu
Tue May 19 06:44:33 PDT 2009

Hello All,

We upgraded to Sakai 2.5.4 this past weekend and we are having some
strange issues with Melete since.  We cannot edit sections of modules
that have been already created.  It appears to be effecting the FCK
editor, as the other fields of the section can be updated.  I was
wondering if any one else had experienced this sort of problem and
knew of a fix.

Thanks,
Dave
--
David McPherson              Virginia Tech