[DG: User / Using Sakai] problems with FCK editor at Indiana University

Ricci, Margaret P mricci at indiana.edu
Fri Mar 13 14:07:43 PDT 2009

Hello all,
We have been wrestling with Paste from Word problems in the FCK editor, particularly in FireFox 3 running in Windows Vista.  I've attached a short document outlining the behavior we are seeing.  As you can see, it varies from tool to tool.  Any thoughts, additions, solutions, commiseration, etc?

Many thanks,
maggie

Margaret Ricci
Instructional Technology Consultant
Teaching and Learning Technologies Center
Indiana University
mricci at indiana.edu
812-855-8355