[DG: User / Using Sakai] Sakai translation

Rick Carter Rick.Carter at umich.edu
Mon Mar 9 08:20:10 PDT 2009

I think what you want is down at the bottom of every mail message
though it only gives the url:

Go to

unsubscribe there.

Sending "unsubscribe" to this list just sends it to ... well, this
list. As it should.

On Mar 6, 2009, at 4:05 PM, Natasha Boskic wrote:

>> Can anyone do something about this mailing list? I tried all
>> suggested solution to get unsubscribed, and the only result is that
>> I now receive other people’s requests to unsubscribe!
>>
>> Should I mention that this is filling my mailbox? Is there any
>> administrator who can look into this?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Natasha

Rick Carter, Unix/Linux SysAdmin
U-M ctops: CTools Operations
   The University is all for the separation of Church and State.
   That's why they put the Diag between them. - rkc