[DG: User / Using Sakai] Sakai mail list issues

Michael Korcuska mkorcuska at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 15:02:09 PST 2009

We are aware of the problems caused by the Sakai email list conversion
and are working to correct them. We are obviously embarrassed and
deeply apologetic for the inconvenience we have caused.

We believe we have the major issues resolved and will continue to work
on it over the weekend. We have tried to manually process unsubscribe
requests that we have seen, although we may have missed a few. You
should know be able to unsubscribe be visiting:

If you are unable to unsubscribe yourself or unsure how to do so,
please send an email to knoop at umich.edu. Please be sure to send email
only to knoop at umich.edu rather than replying to the lists so other
users do not get additional emails.

Again, our apologies. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Regards,

Michael

--
Michael Korcuska