[DG: User / Using Sakai] Removal Instructions

Kevin Berry kberryman at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 07:24:05 PST 2009

I have tried both options for unsubscribing, using email and the website.
Both sent me the confirmation email and I responed to both and both told me
I was unsubscribed.  That was yesterday afterenoon.  I am still receiving
emails from this list.  I have never subscribed to this list.  All of a
sudden yesterday morning I started receiving these emails.  Someone needs to
look at your emailing service and correct these issues.

Thank you,
Kevin