[Using Sakai] [Building Sakai] Site hierarchy or subsites

Mame-Awa Diop mame-awa.diop at hec.ca
Mon Jun 29 11:03:56 PDT 2009

Hi Daphne

It seems the Confluence page is down right now so I can't find the the
exact link. Later you can look, it is in a page that contains all
presentations of the 2008 Paris Conference, the title is : Oxford
University's Hierarchy Service - Demonstration and Discussion

I have attached to this message a copy of the PowerPoint file of the
presentation. I hope it helps.

Mame Awa Diop

Developer

HEC Montréal - OpenSyllabus Project