[Using Sakai] [Building Sakai] Site hierarchy or subsites

Mame-Awa Diop mame-awa.diop at hec.ca
Sun Jun 28 11:11:05 PDT 2009

Hello

I would be nice to have a Birds-of-a-Feather session at conference, we
have done a lot of analysis on this and can provide a good base of
reflexion. Robin, it sure  that the member of the OpenSyllabus project
(HEC Montreal, University of Montreal and CRIM) are interested. Let us
know if something will be organized.

Cheers,

Mame Awa Diop

Developer