[Using Sakai] About Math Formular

Ward, Lynn E. leward at iupui.edu
Thu Jun 25 05:48:17 PDT 2009

There is at least one third party plug-in for the FCK editor called WebEQ.  We're hoping to pilot it this fall.  Here's a write-up by one of our developers:

https://oncourse.iu.edu/access/content/user/sgithens/ONC-709/readme.html

Lynn

Lynn Ward, Principal Systems Analyst, Academic and Faculty Services
University Information Technology Services<http://uits.iu.edu/>
Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis
Information Technology and Communications Complex (IT 218R)
535 West Michigan Street, Indianapolis, IN 46202