[Using Sakai] Home Page Components [and Templates]

Adam Marshall adam.marshall at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Thu Jun 25 02:17:35 PDT 2009

We would also like to be able to let lecturers change the layout of the home
page!

We've had a bit of odd behaviour with webDAV but nothing that we've really
been able to reproduce. Once in a while a file seems to get delete (which is
actually quite bad). This has happened under both XP and Debian - there's
been log messages about 'locking'.

Jeff - what 3rd party webDAV client do you use? We had a look at 'anyclient'
(free) but this only gave an ftp-type interface, what we really wanted was
for people to be able to edit documents in place without all the nonsensical
hoops that Microsoft force you to jump through.

Adam (developer not teacher!)