[Using Sakai] Question about Test and Quizzes

Karen Tsao ktsao at stanford.edu
Wed Jun 24 14:51:18 PDT 2009

Hi Dave,

Prior 2.6, there is no way to make this change from UI. You can execute
following sql to show the last submission:
update sam_publishedevaluation_t set scoringtype = 2 where assessmentid =
:published_assessment_id

Change back to show the highest one is:
update sam_publishedevaluation_t set scoringtype = 1 where assessmentid =
:published_assessment_id

Starting 2.6, you can do this from UI by toggling between "Record the
highest score" and "Record the last score" for published assessments.

In next release, we are going to show all the submissions. Please take a
look at http://bugs.sakaiproject.org/jira/browse/SAK-15073 and let us know
if this can meet your requirement.

Thanks,
Karen