[Using Sakai] Please help - Need information about using Sakai

Katie Thaeder kthaeder at pbp.com
Wed Jun 24 06:56:10 PDT 2009

Hi,

I work for an organization that is preparing to offer fully online
courses.  We are considering using Sakai as our LMS but before doing so,
we would like to speak with some of the universities/organizations that
use Sakai to get an idea of how easy it is to implement and support, as
well as how user-friendly it is.  Is anyone available to speak with me
about your experience with Sakai?  I would appreciate any thoughts and
insight you can provide.

Thanks,

Katie Thaeder

Progressive Business Publications