[Using Sakai] CORRECTION: Reminder: Library - Sakai 3 integration meeting: Tuesday 6/23 11:00 EDT

Dunn, Jon William Butcher jwd at indiana.edu
Fri Jun 19 14:27:59 PDT 2009

(Apologies for the error in my first version of this message... The version below contains the correct date and time information)

This is a reminder that the next meeting to discuss Library and Sakai 3 integration will be Tuesday, June 23, 11 AM - 12:30 PM EDT / 15:00-16:30 GMT.

Our agenda will be:

1. Introductions (10 minutes)
2. Proposed design process and ways to get involved (20 minutes)
3. Mockup of content authoring library widget (20 minutes)
4. Discussion of Sakai Conference session on Integration of Library Resources and Services in Sakai 3
5. General discussion

We've started a page on Confluence at <http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/confluence/x/cYlDAw> outlining a potential user-centered design approach for this work. This page is still under development, but if you have time, it would be worthwhile to take a look at it prior to the meeting.

We'll be using the Sakai001 conference bridge:

Telephone: +1 812 856 7060
Internet: 156.56.240.9
Conference Code: 348#
PIN: 72524#
Please contact Jon <jwd at indiana.edu<mailto:jwd at indiana.edu>> or Susan <shollar at umich.edu<mailto:shollar at umich.edu>> with any questions. We look forward to seeing (or at least hearing) you there!

Jon Dunn
Indiana University

Susan Hollar
University of Michigan