[Using Sakai] [Building Sakai] Site hierarchy or subsites

Mame-Awa Diop mame-awa.diop at hec.ca
Tue Jun 16 08:24:53 PDT 2009

Hi Adam,

I found the podcast, I will check it as soon as possible. It would also
be nice to have access to your beta version as an anonymous user and the
documentation.
I understand you are quite busy right now so I will see Matthew Buckett
at the conference ( I will be there)  and we will see later for further
questions.

Thanks

Mame Awa Diop

Developer