[Using Sakai] Random multi-part questions in Quizzes

Horst Hohberger horst at sjtu.edu.cn
Mon Jun 15 14:44:09 PDT 2009

Hi Karen,

well, thanks for clarifying that. I suppose that's too bad :-/ Where
do I file a "Request for Enhancement" `for a feature like this?

Regards,

Horst

Dr. Horst Hohberger

Lecturer for Mathematics
University of Michigan - Shanghai Jiaotong University Joint Institute
上海交通大学密西根学院

Phone: +86 134 828 97 417
Web: http://umji.sjtu.edu.cn/personal/horst/
PGP Public Key: http://umji.sjtu.edu.cn/personal/horst/
horst_hohberger.gpgkey

Shanghai Jiaotong University (Minhang Campus)
Room 218, Law School Building
800 Dongchuan Road
200240 Shanghai
P. R. China