[Using Sakai] [Announcements] Conference Hotel Group Rate Expiring

Lydia Li lydial at stanford.edu
Fri Jun 5 13:58:22 PDT 2009

Michael Korcuska wrote:
> This is the last reminder that the group rate for the hotel will not
> longer be guaranteed after the Friday, June 5th.  It is also the
> deadline for the discounted registration for the conference.
>
> So if you haven't registered go to:
>
> https://educonference.com/sakai/boston/index.php
>
> To reserve a room at the SAKAI rate please use one of the following
>
>      * Call the reservations department at +1 617 492 1234 and
> reference the Sakai Conference
>      * Book online at https://resweb.passkey.com/go/65705248
>
> See you in Boston!
>
> Michael

Hi,
   I just called to make a change to my original reservation and found
out that they have a promotion for staying more than 3 days.  It's
cheaper than the Sakai Group rate.  See below.   So I canceled my
original reservation and booked a new one.   You might want to consider
that if you are staying for more than 3 days.

Rate Information
Type of Rate:     STAY MORE 3NT*
Prevailing Rate:  STAY MORE AND SAVE MORE 3NT PROMO Discounted room rate

Additional Tax & Service Charges
12.50% Occ Tax

Nightly Rate per Room:
181.30 US DOLLARS   July 6,7,8
174.30 US DOLLARS   July 9
146.30 US DOLLARS   July 10,11
Guaranteed by: AMERICAN EXPRESS GTD

Cancellation Policy: CANCEL BY 4PM EST 24 HOURS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL

thanks,
Lydia