[Using Sakai] Migrating from Moodle to Sakai -- via SCORM

will at serensoft.com will at serensoft.com
Mon Jun 1 09:54:23 PDT 2009

Instead of asking additional generalized SCORM questions... :)

What experiences have you had in migrating pedagogical content from
Moodle to Sakai? What are the 'gotchas' involved in importing Moodle
content into Sakai?

--
will trillich
"Tis the set of the sails / And not the gales / That tells the way we