[Using Sakai] Releasing Student Grades individually

Brian Moynihan moynihan at med.unc.edu
Thu Dec 10 10:03:09 PST 2009

Hi,
   I was wondering if Sakai's gradebook has the capability to release
student grades individually rather than all at once. This does not
appear to be a part of the standard interface, but it would be
incredibly useful for us (we have a policy of only releasing student
grades after they fill out an evaluation.) Any help you could give would
be appreciated.

Thanks,
Brian

PS- Thanks to the folks who responded to my question yesterday about
having a daily digest for JForum!

--
Brian Moynihan
Program Manager