[Using Sakai] Daily digests of all forum posts? (JForum)

Vivie Sinou sinou at etudes.org
Wed Dec 9 13:57:40 PST 2009

Brian,

"Watch" and the email notification options under Jforum's My Profile that
Murthy mentioned seem to have been sufficient for users. But a daily digest
for all forum posts is a pretty neat feature request! I'll log it in our
Etudes jira.

This preference could be available both under My Profile in Jforum AND under
Sakai's Preferences >> Email notifs.

Best,
Vivie

--