[Using Sakai] Picture inserted in Test & quizzes are not seen in access account for Sakai 2.6.1.

Dr. Marius Stamate mstamate at ub.ro
Sat Dec 5 00:04:29 PST 2009

Hi Karen,

I have prepared a test with questions, based on images, saved as files.
These files were uploaded in site resources in a dedicated directory. The
resources are opened to the access users. I thought that they should not see
that files. So, I've marked the directory as a hidden one. When the test
begun, the students didn't saw the question pictures linked to that
directory, and they were not able to give a right answer. I have unhidden,
the pictures directory, and all the images starts to be seen. However to
hide the image files directory from the students, the idea given by Jimmy
Rico, to have a special directory in My Worksite Resources,  is a very good
one.

Thank you

Marius

UVA Bacau