[Using Sakai] video equipment

Susan Shannon SShannon at messiah.edu
Thu Aug 13 05:34:01 PDT 2009

Hello all,

In Boston, many of the sessions were recorded or streamed through UStream.  I'm curious to know what equipment was used to capture the session.  It looked like those that were recording were using something as small as a phone placed on mini tripods.  Was everyone using the same thing?  Or, were different products used.

We would like students to record themselves and place their recorded file in the Drop Box of Sakai.

Susan

Susan Shannon
Curriculum Assistant / Coordinator of Educational Technology
Box 3016
Messiah College
Grantham, PA  17027
sshannon at messiah.edu