[Using Sakai] Linking resources in Melete

Rashmi Maheshwari rashmi at etudes.org
Tue Aug 11 13:38:28 PDT 2009

Hi James,
Melete uses <sakai:inputRichText> tag to access FCK editor. Long back
Joshua helped us and made changes to the tag renderer and to /textarea
which is the fck connector.
So make sure you have changes of rev 30727 for /jsf and rev 31556 for
/textarea.

thanks,
Rashmi

Sloane, James wrote:

> Hi All,
>

> Has anyone had issues using the FCK editor to link images in Melete
> using the 'browse server' screen? Sometimes the directory listing
> takes 5 minutes or the user gets a dialog box that says "Error: 203".
>
> I'm wondering if I'm missing an index on the melete_resource table or
> if there's a solution to this problem.
>

> Thanks,
>
> James

> *James Sloane***
>
> Solutions Programmer
>
> Division of Information Technology
>
> Charles Sturt University
>
> Ph: 02 6051 9649
>
> Email: jsloane at csu.edu.au
>
> www.csu.edu.au
>

> *YOU MUST READ THIS NOTICE*
> This email has been sent by Charles Sturt University (CSU) (ABN 83 878
> 708 551, CRICOS 00005F). This email (and any attachment) is
> confidential and is intended for the use of the addressee(s) only. If
> you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must not copy,
> distribute, take any action in reliance on it or disclose it to
> anyone. Any confidentiality is not waived or lost by reason of
> mistaken delivery. The views expressed in this email are not
> necessarily those of CSU. Email should be checked for viruses and
> defects before opening. CSU does not accept liability for viruses or
> any consequence which arise as a result of this email transmission.
> Email communications with CSU may be subject to automated email
> filtering, which could result in the delay or deletion of a legitimate
> email before it is read at CSU.

Rashmi Maheshwari
Learning Systems Developer
Etudes Inc