[Using Sakai] Sakai Instructor Roles/Permissions

Laura McCord mccordl at southwestern.edu
Tue Aug 4 11:44:13 PDT 2009

I only have the following set for site permissions under !user.template
-> .auth:
site.add.usersite

However, if I include site.add here then that means that students would
be able to add courses too, right? If this is true then I'll have to
figure out how to differentiate between a student, staff, or faculty member.

Thanks,
 Laura