[Using Sakai] Sakai 2.6 Overview: Updated Connection Info

Knoop, Peter knoop at umich.edu
Tue Apr 28 16:58:51 PDT 2009

It seems that a very large number of attendees have signed up for the overview in the last couple days.  Too many to be supported by the Sakai002 Conference Bridge for audio.  This means we will attempt to carry out the entire presentation using the Audio Connect session for both screen-sharing and audio:

http://breeze.iu.edu/r76418368

The audio quality is not as good via Connect, so I ask that you please make sure to mute your microphone during the presentation.  We want to ensure as an intelligible a remote presentation as possible for everyone (any un-intelligibility will be the fault of the presenter :)  If you have questions during the presentation, please feel free to use the Chat capability in Adobe Connect to post them; I'll be keeping an eye on it and can repeat the question to the audience.  At the end I will attempt to take questions audibly as well, though we can fall back to Chat again if the quality interferes.

See many of you tomorrow...

-peter
Sakai Project Coordinator