[Using Sakai] Library Sakai 3 Integration Discussion and Web Meetings

Hollar, Susan shollar at umich.edu
Tue Apr 28 10:14:15 PDT 2009

Thank you to all who participated in the discussion of library integration with Sakai 3 on March 17.   We'd like to propose the following dates prior to the July conference to continue discussing library-Sakai 3 integration.   We'll use the Sakai 001 or 002 conference bridge and will send connection information and an agenda prior to the meeting.

*  Thursday, May 28, 11am - 12:30pm EDT (GMT-4)
*  Tuesday, June 23, 11am - 12:30pm EDT (GMT-4)

Rather than create any new Sakai groups for discussion of library integration, we recommend discussion take place on the sakai-user group.  If you need to join this group, information is available at:
http://www.sakaiproject.org/portal/site/sakai-community/page/2dfab376-90af-4bc2-83bd-8743f80423dd

A confluence page has been created to support discussion of Sakai 3 and Library integration at:
http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/confluence/display/SLIB/Sakai+3+and+Library+Integration
This page will continue to evolve as the discussion expands.

Please send feedback regarding the use of the sakai-user group, meeting schedule, and confluence page to Jon <jwd at indiana.edu> or Susan <shollar at umich.edu>.

Thanks,
Jon Dunn
Susan Hollar