[Using Sakai] Drop Box in Sakai - how to adding instructions

Fawei Geng fawei.geng at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Mon Apr 27 09:39:48 PDT 2009

Hi Steve,

Thanks for your reply.

For the Assignment tool, teacher can put instructions in the "Assignment
Instructions" box. When a student undertakes an assignment, s/he will be
able to read the instructions before starting the assignment. I  was
thinking how to allow a student to be able to see the instructions put
by an instructor (or teacher) when using the Drop Box.   As a teacher, I
put instructions using the "Description" box which I hope will be seen
by a student. However, when I logged in as a student, I could not see
the instructions I put in.

Thanks again.

Fawei