[Using Sakai] FW: Next Sakai 3 Demo: 14-Apr-2009, Tuesday, 10:00 AM Eastern US Time

Knoop, Peter knoop at umich.edu
Tue Apr 14 04:23:43 PDT 2009

For today's demo we will be using Adobe for the screencast and a Sakai conference bridge for the audio.

Adobe Connect/Breeze:
* Point your browser at http://breeze.iu.edu/r76418368/
* Click "Enter as a Guest"
* Type in your first & last name AND your institution (e.g., Peter Knoop - Sakai Foundation)
* Click "Enter Room"

Sakai001 Conference Bridge:
* Telephone: 812-856-7060 or IP Address: 156.56.240.9
* Conference Code: 348#
* PIN: 72524#

-peter
Sakai Project Coordinator