[Using Sakai] SCORM in Sakai

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Sat Apr 11 06:31:02 PDT 2009

The search module often, but not always, triggers a surefire test
plugin failure when building.  Not sure what the reason is for this
varying behavior as there is not much new work taking place on search
presently.  Except in cases when I'm generating a release candidate
or a release I usually override surefire while performing development
builds as follows:

cd mysakai-source
cd master
mvn clean install
cd ..
mvn clean install -Dmaven.test.skip=true sakai:deploy

Cheers,

Anthony