[Using Sakai] some form questions

Luke FERNANDEZ LFERNANDEZ at weber.edu
Fri Apr 10 11:20:06 PDT 2009

Is there a form builder tool bundled into 2.5x?  At first gloss I don't see one....through Site Info I've added the the tool labeled:

 Forms  Add XSD forms for collecting structured data in matrices and wizards

But this tool doesn't actually generate XSD as far as I can tell.

Luke

>>> Sean Keesler <sean at keesler.org> 4/10/2009 12:11 PM >>>
I would recommend using the form builder tool itself, which doesn't
cause those issues.

An external  that has worked for me in 2.5.x is:
formbuilder         -r12479
https://source.sakaiproject.org/contrib/ucf/formbuilder/trunk

--Sean